Commonly known as errors & omissions (E&O), Professional Liability helps protect professional advice & service type businesses providing individuals and/or companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client. Our professionals are well versed in the policy benefits and limitations help you or your company avoid unnecessary claims.
- Multiple Insurance Carriers
- Multi-policy Discounts
- Customer Service Driven
Reducing the Cost of Error
As a property and casualty insurance agent, you offer expert advice and service to your customers to help protect their businesses. When it comes to insuring your own business, you deserve the same thoughtful level of attention.
Professional liability experts in our insurance agents’ errors & omissions (E&O) program will provide coverage options that meet the needs of your industry.
What Your Policy Includes
You’ll find broad definitions of the professional services covered by your policy as well as a supplemental payments section. Policy limits up to $10 million and deductibles as low as $2,500 provide affordable, comprehensive coverage, including:
- Contractual and vicarious liability
- Data compromise (at no additional cost)
- First dollar defense
- Full prior acts
- Innocent insured (for fraudulent or dishonest acts)
- Insured vs. insured (for personal lines placements)
- Personal and advertising injury for professional services
- Employment practices liability coverage, available by endorsement with separate limits and deductible
- Professional services extra expense coverage
Who Needs Professional Liability Insurance?
- Real estate agents
- Insurance agents
- Financial advisors
- Attorneys and law firms
How Much Does Professional Liability Insurance Cost?
There are several factors that play a role in determining the cost of your professional liability insurance policy, including:
- Business Type
- Selected Coverage Limits
- Number of Employees