Protection for cyber risk
Businesses of all types depend on computers and other online systems daily, whether to service customers, market products, or accept payments. But this digital world also comes with cyber-related risk — including system failures, privacy breaches, and ransomware attacks, to name a few.
Without the right cyber liability insurance protection, responding to an event could be devastating to a company’s finances and reputation. Our cyber liability insurance solution helps protect companies against a variety of network security and privacy exposures resulting from data breaches and other cyber events.
A protective partnership
Solutions for online risk
The fallout from a cyber incident can be significant, costing businesses time, money, and valued customer relationships.
Our cyber liability insurance solution provides critical first– and third–party protection, covering financial losses related to:
- Notifying individuals of a data breach and providing credit monitoring services
- Complying with regulatory proceedings, fines, and penalties
- Lost revenue due to network loss
- Restoring data and network equipment
- Paying cyberextortion ransoms
- Lawsuits alleging failure to protect customers’ information due to theft, unauthorized access, viruses, or denial of service attacks of your computer system
- Lawsuits alleging acts such as libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, and copyright infringement
We also offer optional coverages, including:
- System and dependent failure
- Social engineering
- Funds transfer fraud
- Invoice manipulation
- Reputational harm
- Voluntary shutdown
And as cyber risks evolve, you can rely on us to bring the experience, strength, and stability of a Fortune 100 company to every policy.
Expertise that delivers
As the world becomes more digital, businesses face a variety of online threats — any of which can cause significant damage to a company’s finances and reputation.
When you work with us, you benefit from not just the right cyber coverage, but also support when you need it the most. Our underwriters and claims professionals understand cyber exposures across different industries and work together to stay on top of key drivers of cyber risk, including:
- Social engineering
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
This expertise is combined with a customer-centric service approach that keeps your company’s needs top of mind. If issues arise, count on us to help protect your company from the impact of cyber threats.
Better control over claims
After a cyber incident, a prompt response is important. When you need fast action, our claims team is ready to provide a responsive and efficient service experience.
Our claims professionals work closely with the underwriters who develop our insurance programs, so they have a deep understanding of our customers’ operations and the cyber risks they face.
Add ongoing training, highly experienced senior claims leaders, and a culture that promotes proactive decision making and you get professionals who are empowered to resolve claims quickly and with each customer’s best interests in mind.
With our cyber liability insurance solutions, customers can benefit from:
- Dedicated claims teams with in-depth experience investigating, evaluating, and resolving cyber claims
- Rapid response via a Cyber Response mobile app, available for iOS devices and Android devices
- Risk–management, training, and compliance resources
- A virtual privacy hotline for chief information security officers
- A 24/7 data breach hotline